Canada Goose Langford Parka
Inspired by the harsh arctic weathers, the 'Langford' is an exceptional Canada Goose parka that has been specifically engineered to conquer up to -25°C with its enduring warmth. Proven to tackle the north and south pole, stay dry in extreme conditions and climates with its protective coyote fur trim, a material that not only acts as a windbreak for exposed skin but is impervious to freezing and doesn't hold water. The jacket's clean lines and mid-thigh length have made this a favourite for Canada Goose fans, delivering uncompromised urban protection time and time again.
- 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton
- Arctic Tech Fabric
- Water & Wind Resistant
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Detachable Coyote Fur Trim
- 2-Way Zip Closure with Storm Flap
- Arctic Program Patch
- 2 Interior Pockets
- 2 Angled Chest Pockets
- 2 Flap Pockets
- Drawstring Hood & Waist
- Made in Canada
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Thu 23 May - Fri 24 May
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Thu 23 May - Fri 24 May
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 22 May
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page