Adidas x KZK 84-Lab Tech Sweat Jacket
Fragment Designs Kazuki Kuraishi continues to work with Adidas Originals to create the new 'Retrograde Resistance 84-Lab' line. This time round, the Japanese Streetwear designer takes inspiration from horse-riding, polo, football and hunting and the classic silhouettes found in these sports. As with anything Kazuki, the attention to detail and level of finish is impeccable.
The Tech Sweat Jacket features some truly innovative production methods, inspired by the self cleaning properties offered by the molecular make up certain plants, it is constructed using Nanosphere self cleaning technology. Water, oil, dirt or sweat can be easily removed due to the finely structured composition of the materials used, ensuring the Tech Sweat Jacket's performance credentials. Made from a Cotton/Polyester blend it features a removable contrasting hood and three zip pockets all constructed from durable nylon and is finished with a felt Trefoil appliqué on the sleeve.
- 87% Cotton / 13% Polyester Blend
- Nanosphere Self Cleaning Technology
- 100% Nylon Hood and Zip Closed Pockets
- Removable Hood with High Stance Collar
- Two Way Zip Closure
- Felt Trefoil Appliqué on Sleeve
- Style Code: Z32891
- Model is 6'1" with a 38" chest and wears size Medium
- FREE DPD Priority Service on orders over DKK1,500.00Order within 5 hrs 49 mins to receive Thu 17 Oct
- DKK50.00 via DPD Priority Service Order within 5 hrs 49 mins to receive Thu 17 Oct