Thames Denim Shirt
Not just a skate brand, but a skate brand that embodies the quintessence of London, relative upstarts Thames deliver their initial drop for AW16. Heavily inspired by 70s punk and his formative Southbank skating haunt, the label’s founder and Palace stalwart Blondey McCoy, sculpts relaxed streetwear silhouettes with a decidedly playful, tongue-in-cheek directive. The Denim Shirt signals a maturity in McCoy’s outlook, delivering his take on a piece of classic tailoring, utilising a single button-down chest pocket and curved hem silhouette as a foundation for a typically street interpretation, delivered by contrasting printed sleeve branding.
- 100% Cotton
- Single Button-Down Patch Chest Pocket
- Button-Down Collar
- Curved Hem
- Printed Sleeve Branding
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over CA$325.00Order now to receive Tue 25 Jun - Wed 26 Jun
- CA$14.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 25 Jun - Wed 26 Jun
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page