Vanquish SHIBUYA Souvenir Jacket
Originally created for American GIs to bring home after the post-war occupation of Japan, Vanquish deliver an intricately designed iteration of an SHIBUYA Souvenir Jacket. Boasting everything from the manic Shibuya crossing to the location of the Vanquish store in bold embroidered imagery to the back, this exceptionally well put together outerwear piece utilises classic athletic features such as striped ribbed collar, cuffs and hem, raglan sleeves and varsity-like styling.
- 100% Polyester
- Bold Embroidery Throughout
- Two Angled Front Pockets
- Striped Trim
- Ribbed Collar, Cuffs & Hem
- Full Zip Fastening
- Raglan Sleeves
- Is a smaller fit, we suggest taking a size larger.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Small
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over ¥30,000.00Order now to receive Mon 21 Oct - Tue 22 Oct
- ¥1500.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Mon 21 Oct - Tue 22 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- Clarks Originals Trigenic FlexWhite Leather¥13,369