Levi's Vintage 1967 Type III Trucker Jacket
A true Levi's Vintage archive classic, the iconic 'Type III' - 70505 Trucker jacket is a slim silhouette originating in 1967, made from premium pre-shrunk right hand twill 14oz. denim. The jacket is simply styled, and heavily distressed with a rinse wash and the expert finishing we have come to expect from LVC, recreating years of regular wear. This particular edition has been updated with an embroidered tiger head on the back.
- 14oz Pre-Shrunk Denim Construction
- Embossed Levi's Vintage Dark Copper Shank Buttons
- Original Leather Neck Label
- Two Front Flap Closure Pockets
- Buttoned Waist Adjusters
- Embroidered Tiger Head on Back
- Model is 6'1" with a 38" chest and wears size Medium
- HK$150.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 24 Sep - Wed 25 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page