Levi's Vintage 1954 501 Jean
In 1954 Levis took their 501 jean to America's East Coast, this was new territory for the brand. They added a zip fly to maximise market appeal, but while this lead to huge sales within the new market, some of the older customers were not so happy. The 'Flat Head' finish is based on a pair from the Levi's archive, the denim is washed and hand finished so as to lightly broken in, with whiskered areas at the points where there is most wear.
- 14oz Selvedge Denim
- Two Horse Leather Waist Patch
- Talon Zip Fly
- Archive Wash
- Hand Finished for Authentic Worn Detailing
- The 1954 is a slimmer cut, which tapers at the knee. The waist fits true to size.
- FREE DPD Priority Service on orders over DKK1,500.00Order now to receive Thu 24 Oct
- DKK50.00 via DPD Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 24 Oct