Levi's Vintage 1947 501 Jean
1947 was the year the 501 became the design we know and love today. With the cinch back removed and the birth of the double stitch pocket arcuate, the 1947 model plays host to the essential DNA of the 501 and has become one of its most recognisable silhouettes. Slimmer fitting with a straight leg, this 'Mammoth' wash version is based on a pair from the Levi's archive. A heavily broken in look, once washed the denim is hand finished with wear, creasing and distress at the points where there was most wear.
- 14oz Selvedge Denim
- Two Horse Leather Waist Patch
- Button Fly
- Archive Wash
- Hand Finished for Authentic Worn Detailing
- These jeans are pre-washed, and as such pre-shrunk. The cut is slim, with a shallow rise, we would advise buying your regular size.
- FREE DPD Priority Service on orders over DKK1,500.00Order now to receive Fri 25 Oct
- DKK50.00 via DPD Priority Service Order now to receive Fri 25 Oct