Adidas x KZK 84-Lab Riding Jacket
Fragment Designs Kazuki Kuraishi continues to work with Adidas Originals to create the new 'Retrograde Resistance 84-Lab' line. This time round, the Japanese Streetwear designer takes inspiration from horse-riding, polo, football and hunting and the classic silhouettes found in these sports. As with anything Kazuki, the attention to detail and level of finish is impeccable.
The Riding Jacket from this collection is constructed from a lightweight Polyester, Wool and Cotton blend and is a sportswear inspired take on a classic blazer. It features a leather effect 100% Polyurethane collar, four button closure and a functional button cuff. Adidas makes itself known through a felt trefoil pin hole decal and the jacket is finished with vertical stitched detail.
- 90% Polyester / 7% Wool / 3% Cotton Blend
- Leather Effect 100% Polyurethane Collar
- Four Button Closure
- Three Button Closed Pockets
- Functional Button Cuff
- Single Rear Vent
- Felt Trefoil Pin Hole Decal
- Style Code: Z32886
- Model is 6'1" with a 38" chest and wears size Medium
- CN¥200.00 via DHL Express Order within 1 hrs 19 mins to receive Thu 24 Oct - Fri 25 Oct