WTAPS HBT Jacket
WTAPS, the Tetsu Nishiyama-headed label has been honing it's streetwear aesthetic since 1996. For AW'16 the brand continues to craft their pieces to the highest quality in Japan, updating classic styles with their contemporary detailing.
The herringbone weave of the cotton used to product the HBT Jacket adds a subtle level of detail to this contemporary retelling of a classic denim jacket. With branded buttons in an antique brass finish, large patch pockets to the front a woven WTAPS tag positioned both to the front and shoulder, the jacket exemplifies the brand's meticulous attention to detail and construction.
- 100% Cotton
- Herringbone Weave
- Garment Dyed
- 3 Patch Pockets To Front
- Branded Buttons
- Woven WTAPS Tag
- Made In Japan
- Is a smaller fit, we suggest taking a size larger.
- Cut with a shorter silhouette.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over CA$275.00Order now to receive Tue 24 Sep - Wed 25 Sep
- CA$12.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 24 Sep - Wed 25 Sep
For more information please visit our returns page