Wacko Maria Varsity Jacket
Once quoted as taking their inspirations from “friends, movies, music, wine and women”, Japanese label Wacko Maria was launched in 2005 by retired J-league footballers Keiji Ishizuka and Atsuhiko Mori. After opening up Rock Steady music bar, the brand is nurtured on party moods, laid-back lounge and the unique allure of Latin American culture.
Here Wacko Maria reinvent the Varsity Jacket by applying a cut felt logo to its back panel. A striped ribbing sits to the hem, cuffs and bomber-style collar, whilst a press stud closure rounds out the design.
- Press Stud Closure
- Striped Ribbing
- Welt Pockets
- Applique Logo
- Made In Japan
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over CA$275.00Order now to receive Mon 23 Sep - Tue 24 Sep
- CA$12.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Mon 23 Sep - Tue 24 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- Monokel Barstow SunglassesHavanaCA$129