Wacko Maria Geisha Crew Sweat
Once quoted as taking their inspirations from “friends, movies, music, wine and women”, Japanese label Wacko Maria was launched in 2005 by retired J-league footballers Keiji Ishizuka and Atsuhiko Mori. After opening up Rock Steady music bar, the brand is nurtured on party moods, laid-back lounge and the unique allure of Latin American culture.
The back panel of Wacko Maria's Geisha Sweat has been boldly printed with the imagery of a traditional Japanese Geisha, sitting alongside the brand's distinctive logo.
- 100% Cotton
- Print To Back Panel
- Ribbed Crew Neck, Cuffs & Hem
- Made In Japan
- Is a smaller fit, we suggest taking a size larger.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over CA$275.00Order now to receive Mon 23 Sep - Tue 24 Sep
- CA$12.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Mon 23 Sep - Tue 24 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page