Jamieson's of Shetland Crew Knit
Established in the early 1890’s, family owned business Jamieson’s have been knitting jumpers in the wilderness of the Shetland Islands for over 120 years. Their legacy in producing quality local fabrics still carries on today, this crew neck knit showcases their history and craftsmanship with its brushed wool construction and classic ribbed trim detailing.
- 100% Pure New Wool
- Lightweight, Loose Knit
- Ribbed Collar, Cuffs and Hem
- Made in the Shetland Islands, Scotland
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size 38.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over CA$325.00Order now to receive Thu 20 Jun - Fri 21 Jun
- CA$14.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 20 Jun - Fri 21 Jun
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page