Gitman Vintage Seersucker Stripe Shirt
Gitman Vintage deal in heritage cuts and classic materials, delving into their extensive archive season after season to make use of fabrics that reflect the shirting brand's rich history.
This classic style has been cut from a cotton cloth with a seersucker stripe running throughout it. Influenced by the Gitman archive, the shirt has been traditionally styled to ensure it maintains and authentic look and feel.
- Seersucker Cotton
- Chalk Buttons
- V-Stitched Chest Pocket
- Button Down Collar
- Rear Box Pleat & Hanging Loop
- Made in USA
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over CA$275.00Order now to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
- CA$12.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- Anderson's Woven Textile BeltBlack & BlackCA$129