Fred Perry Reissues Made in England Harrington Jacket
A reissue with heritage both on and off court, the Fred Perry Harrington jacket is just as tough as the original. Gaining cult status on the backs of Britain’s mods, the tartan-lined outer was a staple of ‘60s style. First brought into being in the ‘30s, the sports-inspired jacket wraps up in a water-resistant poly blend; promising to protect on the training grounds and the street. Signifying its authentic construction with a stand collar, ribbed trims and two flap pockets, the Fred Perry Harrington jacket is signed off in style with Laurel Wreath embroidery across the chest.
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Water Resistant
- Tartan Lining
- Stand Collar
- Zip Closure
- Embroidered Laurel Wreath
- Interior Zip Pocket
- 2 Angled Flap Pockets
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Made in England
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6ft 3in/1.91m with a 37"/94cm chest and wears a size 40.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over CA$325.00Order within 38 mins to receive Fri 21 Jun - Mon 24 Jun
- CA$14.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 38 mins to receive Fri 21 Jun - Mon 24 Jun
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- A.P.C. Eddy ToteBlackCA$295