Filson Alaska Fit Tin Cruiser Jacket
A design that dates back to 1914, the Filson’s Tin Cruiser Jacket was originally designed for the Pacific Northwest's timber surveyors. Cut from a highly water repellent tin cloth fabric, it is equipped with four utilitarian chest pockets and a large rear pocket. Expertly made in the USA, the Tin Cruiser is fully closed with branded press studs.
- 100% Cotton
- Water Repellent Tin Cloth Construction
- Branded Hardwear
- Alaska Fit
- Dual Entry Rear Map Pocket
- Multiple Utility Pockets
- Made In USA
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Looser fitting, with a relaxed cut.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears a size Small.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over CA$325.00Order now to receive Mon 01 Jul - Tue 02 Jul
- CA$14.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Mon 01 Jul - Tue 02 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Wash500mlCA$39