Alden Indy Boot
The Alden 403 boot is affectionately known as the 'indy' boot, having been worn by Harrison Ford in the 'Indiana Jones' films. Chosen for its rugged charm, the indy is a classic ankle-height work boot style, with a contrast stitched toe. This version is constructed from a premium calf leather, with a full glove leather lining, goodyear welted outsole and a stacked sole with a rubber 'foot balance' heel for enhanced comfort and durability.
- Calf Leather Uppers
- Goodyear Welted Sole with Rubber Heel
- Full Leather Lining & Insole
- Alden 'Trubalance' Last
- Metal Eyelets and Speedhooks
- Made in the USA
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over CA$325.00Order now to receive Thu 25 Apr - Fri 26 Apr
- CA$14.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 25 Apr - Fri 26 Apr
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page