Levi's Vintage Clothing 1965 606 Super Slim Jean
The Levi's Vintage Clothing line was created to celebrate authentic pieces from the vast Levi's archive. Often hailed as the first true skinny jean, this iteration of the 606 references the 1965 silhouette, sculpted with very close-fitting legs with a full length taper, made with Line 8 construction and finished with bra tacks and double fell seams.
- Pre-Shrunk 14oz Cone Mills Denim
- Zip Fly
- Bar Tack Stitches
- Big 'E' Orange Tab
- Made in Europe
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2" with a 31" waist and is wearing a size 30x32.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over CA$275.00Order now to receive Mon 28 Oct - Tue 29 Oct
- CA$12.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Mon 28 Oct - Tue 29 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- Barbour Stretch Webbing Leather BeltNavyCA$55