A.P.C. Bleach Flannel Overshirt
Founded by Jean Touitou in 1987, A.P.C. was born as a reaction against the ostentatious fashion that was all the rage in Paris at the time. Renowned for their simple, well-tailored wardrobe staples, this bleach flannel overshirt has been inspired by workwear and is free from embellishment. Cut from a luxuriously soft wool and cashmere wool, it will work now and right throughout the season.
- Wool & Cashmere Blend
- Patch Chest Pockets
- Powered Horn Button Closure
- Buttoned Cuffs
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Slim cut, but not too fitted
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over CA$275.00Order within 1 hrs 10 mins to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
- CA$12.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 1 hrs 10 mins to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- A.P.C. Classic ChinoBeige GabardineCA$285