Jamieson's of Shetland Cotton Linen Crew
Returning to End, Jamieson’s are a family owned business started in the early 1890’s by Robert Jamieson, which has specialised in using wool from the native Shetland sheep for 5 generations. The family are dedicated to the survival of this unique fibre, promoting its use across the generations.
This lightweight Linen/Cotton blend jumper is constructed with a loose, slubbed knit and features a ribbed collar, cuffs and hem.
- 56% Linen / 44% Wool Blend
- Lightweight, Loose Knit
- Ribbed Collar, Cuffs and Hem
- Knitted on the Shetland Islands, Scotland
- Model is 6'1" with a 38" chest and wears size Medium
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
For more information please visit our returns page