Engineered Garments Fatigue Pant
Inspired by American sportswear, military and outdoor clothing, Engineered Garments is a unique and practical label seen through the eyes of Japanese designer Daiki Suzuki. With the vast amount of detailing the name originates from the concept that their clothes are engineered, not designed. Drawing inspiration from military attire, these Fatigue pants have been cut with large front pockets and a robust cotton that adds to the utilitarian feel.
- 100% Cotton
- Large Side Entry Pockets
- Buttoned Back Pockets
- Button & Zip Closure
- Made in New York
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'3" with a 31" waist and is wearing a size Medium.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $250.00Order within 4 hrs 50 mins to receive Mon 22 Jul - Tue 23 Jul
- $11.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 4 hrs 50 mins to receive Mon 22 Jul - Tue 23 Jul
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page