Barbour International Original Jacket
Much copied, but never bettered, Barbour's International Waxed Jacket was first released in 1936, serving as the inspiration behind the famous WW2 Submarine Suit. Made from heavyweight waxed cotton with a full cotton lining, the International is made to keep out the worst of the British weather whilst still retaining it's timeless styling. A true classic.
- 100% Heavyweight Waxed Cotton Construction
- 100% Cotton Barbour Tartan Lining
- Corduroy Lined Storm Collar with Adjustable Neck Strap
- Map Pocket, Breast Zip Pocket and Two Side Pockets with Press-Studded Storm Flaps
- Stiffened Belt with Buckle
- Two-Way Zip with Barbour Branded Pull
- Barbour International Badge on Chest
- Inner Studs to Attach Optional Warm Pile Lining A55
- Style Code: MWX0004BK51.
- Model is 6'1 with a 37" chest and is wearing a size Small
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order now to receive Thu 17 Oct - Fri 18 Oct
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 17 Oct - Fri 18 Oct
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
For more information please visit our returns page