Fred Perry Reissues Original Twin Tipped Polo
Fred Perry has been making its world famous tennis shirts for sixty years. This reissue is a replica of one of the very first twin-tipped polos the brand produced. In snow white piqué, it’s finished at the cuffs and collar with contrasting pale blue and burgundy stripes. A matching burgundy laurel wreath – the label’s iconic logo – is embroidered at the chest for a classic finishing touch.
- 100% Cotton
- Piqué Fabric
- Twin Tipped Collar & Cuffs
- 2 Button Placket
- Made in England
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6ft 1in/1.85m with a 35.5"/91cm chest and wears a size 40.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over ¥30,000.00Order now to receive Wed 29 May - Thu 30 May
- ¥2200.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 29 May - Thu 30 May
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page