Uniform Experiment Back Logo Utility Shirt
Adopting a utilitarian aesthetic, Japanese outfitters Uniform Experiment look to military fatigue as inspiration for their Back Logo Utility Shirt. Constructed from a cotton-blend fabric with a slight vintage finish, this shirting option suitably boasts tonal branded insignia to the sleeves and chest and comes finished with contrast typographic print to the back in accordance to the brand’s streetwear foundation.
- Cotton-Blend Construction
- Two Button-Down Chest Pockets
- Tonal Chest & Sleeve Branding
- Contrast Typographic Back Print
- Slight Vintage Handle
- Made in Japan
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Small
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over AU$300.00Order now to receive Thu 25 Jul - Fri 26 Jul
- AU$25.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 25 Jul - Fri 26 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- Anderson's Woven Textile BeltBlack & BlackAU$139