Oliver Peoples Delray Sunglasses
Founded in the late eighties as purveyor of vintage American eyewear on Sunset Boulevard, Oliver Peoples has gone on to become arguably the most saught-after optics brand in the world. Maintaining the sleek feel of the original vintage styles, the collections are informed by Hollywood’s golden era, with everyone from Jay Z to Andy Warhol having proudly worn their frames.
The Delray Frame has a neat circular shape with mottle-effect acetate arms. The frame's lense's dark green tone rounds off the style in a classic, elegant fashion.
- Matte Acetate Frame
- Crystal Midnight Express Lenses
- Polarised Lenses
- 3 Barrel Hinge
- Inlaid Metal Detailing To Arm
- Made In Italy
- One Size: Lens Width 48mm / Bridge 20mm / Temple Width 145mm
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over AU$300.00Order now to receive Mon 29 Jul - Tue 30 Jul
- AU$25.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Mon 29 Jul - Tue 30 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page