Norse Projects Jens Zip Cotton Wool Shirt Jacket
Danish label Norse Projects continue to produce their easy-to-wear collections, impeccably crafted with their signature Scandinavian aesthetic. This rendition of the Jens Shirt features a wool-blend fabric that has been woven in Japan with a traditional twill weave. To the front of the shirt sits a Riri zip closure along with a patch pocket to the chest, whilst either cuff is equipped with a Cobrax press stud closure.
- 53% Cotton 47% Wool
- Japanese Fabric
- RiRi Zip Closure
- Cobrax Press Stud Cuffs
- In Seam Side Pockets
- Patch Pocket To Chest
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Slim cut, but not too fitted
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Small
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over AU$300.00Order now to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
- AU$19.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page