Junya Watanabe MAN Bonded Hooded Parka
This Spring-weight parka from Junya Watanabe MAN is constructed from a durable bonded cotton. The jacket's design references classic mountain parkas, with a distinct rain mac influence. The detailling of the jacket is nothing short of excellent, with a partially concealed placket that makes a feature of the top two mother of pearl buttons. The hood is both detachable and adjustable through a drawstring. Further adjustable features include the cuffs and cinches above the hem at the rear, again utilising large mother of pearl buttons. A particulary interesting feature of this parka, is the indication that it is to be worn as an overcoat, with the hand warmer pockets being unlined, allowing access to those of another garment warn beneath.
- Made in Japan
- 100% Cotton
- Partially Concealed Button Placket
- Round Collar
- Detachable and Adjustable Hood
- Adjustable Buttoned Cuffs and Rear Cinches
- Mother Of Pearl Buttons
- Rear Hanging Loop
- Model is 6'1" with a 38" chest and wears size Medium
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over AU$300.00Order now to receive Fri 18 Oct - Mon 21 Oct
- AU$19.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Fri 18 Oct - Mon 21 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page