Canada Goose Langford Parka
Dedicated to providing outerwear that protects from the harshest environments on Earth, Canada Goose continue to develop their existing models, offering updated versions of the classic and much-loved silhouettes. The Langford parka is a water and wind resistant garment, complete with premium white duck down filling. A detachable coyote fur trim to the hood offers further protection to the face in freezing conditions, ensuring that you are kept out of harms way. Complete with multiple pockets to the exterior and interior, this piece ensures that you have ample room for your essential items. Made in Canada, add a distinctive piece of Canadian heritage to your rotation with the Langford parka.
- 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton
- Arctic Tech Fabric
- Water & Wind Resistant
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Detachable Coyote Fur Trim
- 2-Way Zip Closure with Storm Flap
- Arctic Program Patch
- 2 Angled Chest Pockets
- 2 Flap Pockets
- 2 Interior Pockets
- Drawstring Hood & Waist
- Made in Canada
- Model is 6ft 2in/1.88m with a 35.5”/90cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over AU$300.00Order within 2 hrs 20 mins to receive Thu 24 Oct - Fri 25 Oct
- AU$19.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 2 hrs 20 mins to receive Thu 24 Oct - Fri 25 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page