Canada Goose Brookvale Jacket
Since beginning life in a small factory in Toronto over 50 years ago, Canada Goose have gone from strength to strength producing high quality and reliable garments for extreme weather conditions. Dressed in the brand’s iconic “big red” colourway, the lightweight Brookvale jacket offer a city-ready appeal, complete with a weather-proof finish. Filled with 750 fill white duck down and constructed with multiple interior and exterior pockets, the Brookvale is ready for anything life in the big city can through at it. Suitable for wear in up to minus-15 degrees, Canada Goose ensure that their garments are made to a high standard in Canada.
- 100% Nylon
- Vereflex 15D™ Fabric
- 750 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Slim Fit
- 2-Way Zip Closure
- Arctic Program Patch
- 2 Fleece-Lined Zip Pockets
- Interior Slip Pocket
- Drawstring Hem
- Made in Canada
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6ft 3in/1.91m with a 37in/94cm chest and wears a size Large.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over AU$300.00Order now to receive Tue 24 Sep - Wed 25 Sep
- AU$19.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 24 Sep - Wed 25 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- A.P.C. New Standard JeanWashed IndigoAU$245