Barbour Dept. (B) Needle Jacket
The latest edition to Barbour's ever expaning range, Dept. (B) takes its name from the department in their South Shields factory that has dealt with bespoke customisation for decades. One of the factors that sets them apart, Barbour have always allowed their customers to specify a piece to their exact needs, by adding in an extra pocket, reinforcement or functional detail to better enable a jacket to be used as a tool to fit a purpose. It is these details which Dept. (B) now focus on, creating an intricately designed range that draws heavily from the past of both Barbour and this very unique department.
The Needle Jacket is Dept. (B)'s take on a classic workshirt, reinforced to deal with the coldest of winter weather. Made from a garment dyed Cotton/Linen blend shell, it is lined with a super soft wool blend and polyester sleeves for warmth and comfort. A main focus of the range, the detailing and customisation is second to none with triple stitch construction and reinforcement at the elbows, shoulders and a whole host of functional detail.
- 60% Cotton / 40% Linen Shell
- Garment Dyed
- Triple Stitch Construction
- Acrylic / Wool Blend Lining
- 100% Polyester Lined Sleeves
- Branded Horn Buttons
- Reinforced Shoulders and Elbows
- Two Velcro Closed Chest Pockets
- Two Lower Patch Pockets
- Embossed Leather Patch
- Model is 6'1" with a 38" chest and wears size Medium
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over AU$300.00Order now to receive Fri 25 Oct - Mon 28 Oct
- AU$19.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Fri 25 Oct - Mon 28 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page