Balmain Moleskin Biker Jacket
What began in 1945 as a couture house in Paris has today evolved into one of the most sought-after labels in the world. Today Balmain balance the traditional techniques of their past with the strikingly bold aesthetic designer Olivier Rousteing has become known for.
The world of biker apparel is always heavily referenced in Rousteing's collections, with his contemporary biker jacket updates standing as true trophy pieces in the fashion scene. This moleskin iteration is styled with a soft wool lining designed to resemble sheepskin. Dual zippers flank the jacket's front whilst shoulder epaulettes lend the jacket a subtle military touch.
- Cotton Moleskin
- Wool Sheepskin-Effect Lining
- Adjustable Side Tabs
- Dual Zip Entry
- Zipped Front Pockets
- Internal Pocket
- Zipped Cuffs
- Made In Japan
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Slim cut, but not too fitted
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over AU$300.00Order now to receive Tue 02 Jul - Wed 03 Jul
- AU$25.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 02 Jul - Wed 03 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page