Adidas x KZK 84-Lab Tech Sweat Pants
Fragment Designs Kazuki Kuraishi continues to work with Adidas Originals to create the new 'Retrograde Resistance 84-Lab' line. This time round, the Japanese Streetwear designer takes inspiration from horse-riding, polo, football and hunting and the classic silhouettes found in these sports. As with anything Kazuki, the attention to detail and level of finish is impeccable.
The Tech Sweat Pants features some truly innovative production methods, inspired by the self cleaning properties offered by the molecular make up certain plants, it is constructed using Nanosphere self cleaning technology. Water, oil, dirt or sweat can be easily removed due to the finely structured composition of the materials used, ensuring the Tech Sweat's performance credentials. Made from a Cotton/Polyester they feature two front and two rear zip pockets constructed from durable nylon, an adjustable drawstring waist and ankles and are finished with a felt Trefoil appliqué at the ankle.
- 87% Cotton / 13% Polyester Blend
- Nanosphere Self Cleaning Technology
- 100% Nylon Zip Closed Pockets
- Drawstring Adjustable Waist and Ankles
- Zip Fly
- Felt Trefoil Appliqué at Ankle
- Style Code: Z32892
- The Adidas x KZK 84-Lab Tech Sweat Pants are a regular fit, we would advise buying your normal size.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order within 5 hrs 10 mins to receive Thu 26 Sep - Fri 27 Sep
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 5 hrs 10 mins to receive Thu 26 Sep - Fri 27 Sep
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page