Wacko Maria Satan's Soul Pocket Tee
Retired J-League soccer stars and friends Keiji Ishizuka and Nobuhiro Mori began with the opening of the Rock Steady music bar, and in 2005 went on to launch Wacko Maria – a range of menswear heavily inspired by American music, film and art. The back panel of the Satan's Soul tee has been boldly emblazoned with the slogan 'Satan's Soul Devils Workshop', with the front being simply finished with a patch pocket and woven tag to the hem.
- 100% Cotton
- Heavyweight Jersey
- Ribbed Crew Neck
- Patch Pocket
- Graphic Print To Back
- Made In Japan
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Slim cut, but not too fitted
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over ¥30,000.00Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
- ¥1500.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page