Padmore & Barnes P204 The Original
A name that has become synonymous with the production of quality footwear, Padmore & Barnes have been hand making and hand stitching shoes from their Kilkenny factory since 1934. Originally released in the 1960's and their best loved silhouette, the P204 'The Original' is constructed around a Nature Form last, with moccasin toe detail and a classic bellow tongue stitched by hand. Lined with supple leather, it sits on top of a classic plantation crepe sole.
- Suede Uppers
- Hand Stitched Moccasin Toe
- Bellows Tongue and Two Eye Lacing
- Plantation Crepe Sole Unit
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over ¥30,000.00Order now to receive Wed 24 Jul - Thu 25 Jul
- ¥2200.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 24 Jul - Thu 25 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page