Nigel Cabourn Jersey Mallory Jacket
The story behind the Mallory jacket is a fascinating one - in 1924 George Mallory set off to climb Everest, dressed in a 3-Piece Military Issue Harris Tweed Suit and a pair of sheepskin boots. He never returned - although it is widely believed he reached the summit - and in 1999 his body was found, preserved in ice. In tribute to this great explorer, Nigel has included the Mallory jacket every season since it first appeared in the original 'Ascent' collection. This seasons iteration is made in Japan, constructed from a lightweight and lightly textured cotton jersey, with tonal reinforcement at the shoulders and elbows.
- Lightweight Textured 100% Cotton Jersey Construction
- Tonal Shoulder and Elbow Reinforcement
- Four Button Closure
- Four Button Functional Cuff
- Detachable Buttons
- Two Front Flap Pockets and One Flap Chest Pocket
- Made in Japan
- Model is 6'1" with a 38" chest and wears size 46 - Small
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over ¥30,000.00Order within 4 hrs 48 mins to receive Tue 22 Oct - Wed 23 Oct
- ¥1500.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 4 hrs 48 mins to receive Tue 22 Oct - Wed 23 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page