Neighborhood Four NC Sunglasses
Tommy O'Gara and Shinsuke Takizawa created a pair of optical glasses with sunglasses clip that gained iconic status through the test of time and sparked the launch of the 'Four' in 2012. The frames are made from a cellulose-based acetate which makes for a harder more durable pair of glasses compared to those made from more common petro-chemical plastics. As well as being eco-freindly the colours appear brighter than those produced in more traditional materials.
- Cellulose-Based Acetate Frames
- Metal Temple Detail
- Branding on Inside Of Arms
- Come in Branded Canvas Trimmed Case
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over ¥30,000.00Order now to receive Mon 28 Oct - Tue 29 Oct
- ¥1500.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Mon 28 Oct - Tue 29 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page