Canada Goose Chatham Parka
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto over 50 years ago, Canada Goose is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear. Still basing all their production in Canada, inspired by the cold weather that is inherent to their national identity, Canada goose produce pieces with real integrity and genuine reliability.
A sublime design, the Canada Goose Catham Parka is performance driven with cold-weather-combative functionality in mind yet delivers a distinctive street-ready aesthetic. This outerwear option boasts Storm System® technology that denotes the natural fibres of the jacket’s fabrication have been made totally waterproof and wind resistant – a protective shield which is substantiated by full duck down wadding for maximum warming potential in extreme conditions.
- Polyester Blend Shell
- Duck Down
- Detachable Coyote Fur Trim Hood
- Two Way Zip Closure
- Two Chest Pockets
- Zipped Side Seams
- Recessed Ribbed Cuffs
- Appliqué Logo Patch
- Made in Canada
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over ¥30,000.00Order within 4 hrs 49 mins to receive Wed 16 Oct - Thu 17 Oct
- ¥1500.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 4 hrs 49 mins to receive Wed 16 Oct - Thu 17 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- A.P.C. New Standard JeanWashed Indigo¥21,699