Randolph Engineering Concorde Sunglasses
Established in 1972 by Polish entrepreneurs Jan Waszkiewicz and Stanley Zaleski, who met after both moving to Randolph, Massachusetts in pursuit of their American dream, Randolph use their decades of manufacturing expertise to create a range of iconic military-spec eye wear. Still owned and operated by the third generation of the Waszkiewicz and Zaleski families and made in the USA using the same machinery and tooling created by Jan and Stanley, they keep the focus on reliable, well made products with a strong American heritage.
A re-engineered take on a classic aviation silhouette, the Randolph Concorde Sunglasses surpass rigid mil-spec standards thanks to their chrome coated frames and mineral crown glass lenses. Battle tested and ready for the most rigorous and demanding use, these substantial sunglasses are ready for a lifetime of wear and tear.
- Chrome Coated Frames
- Mineral Crown Glass Lenses
- UV Protection
- Adjustable Silicon Nose Pads for Customized Fit
- Lifetime-Warranted Solder Joints
- Made in the USA
- One Size: 57mm Lens / 15mm Bridge / Leg 140mm
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order within 4 hrs 6 mins to receive Fri 21 Jun - Mon 24 Jun
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order within 4 hrs 6 mins to receive Fri 21 Jun - Mon 24 Jun
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order within 4 hrs 6 mins to receive Thu 20 Jun
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page