Since launching in 2007 Monocle has grown and grown and is now seen as one of the most respected voices in contemporary culture. Indeed they have launched their own Bloomberg TV series, and a 24-hour radio station, to continue on from their written and printed success, as well as having their own hugely successful line of shops and ever-growing list of top-end collaborations.
Features in July's issue 55 include:
- The Annual Monocle Quality of Life Survey - A Ranking of the 25 Most Liveable Cities in the World
- Affairs Report - The Governers: 10 Inspiring Urban Leaders
- Business Report - Ground Cover: The Go-Faster Couriers and Caterers
- Culture Report - Local Heroes: Booksellers, Newsstands and Record Shops
- Design - Vertical Living: a Social Study of Chicago's Marina City
- Edits - Travel: the Best Late-Opening Bars Around the World
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Wed 16 Oct - Thu 17 Oct
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Wed 16 Oct - Thu 17 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page