Levi's Vintage 1954 501 Jean
In 1954 Levis took their 501 jean to America's East Coast, this was new territory for the brand. They added a zip fly to maximise market appeal, but while this lead to huge sales within the new market, some of the older customers were not so happy. The 'Rootless' finish is based on a pair from the Levi's archive, the denim is washed and hand finished so as to look lightly broken in, with whiskered areas at the points where there is most wear.
- 14oz Selvedge Denim
- Two Horse Leather Waist Patch
- Talon Zip Fly
- Archive Wash
- Hand Finished for Authentic Worn Detailing
- The 1954 is a slimmer cut, which tapers at the knee. The waist fits true to size.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over AU$300.00Order now to receive Fri 25 Oct - Mon 28 Oct
- AU$19.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Fri 25 Oct - Mon 28 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page