Canada Goose Wyndham Parka
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto over 50 years ago, Canada Goose is ones of the world’s leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear. Still basing all their production in Canada, inspired by the cold weather that is inherent to their national identity, Canada Goose produce pieces with integrity and genuine reliability. The Wyndham parka is cut to fall at the thigh, providing exemplary cover from the winter's elements due to its adjustable hood. The jacket's Arctic Tech shell is specially designed to stay dry even in the most extreme of conditions whilst the 625-fill power down insulation adds an unparalleled level of warmth. Finished with a removable coyote fur trim to the hood, designed to protect the face from the freezing ice plains of the Arctic, Canada Goose ensure that you’re prepared for anything Mother Nature can throw at you.
- 85% Polyester, 15% CottonArctic Tech Shell
- 625 Fill Power Down Insulation
- Detachable Hood
- Removable Coyote Fur Trim
- 2-Way Zip Closure
- 2 Large Zip Pockets
- 2 Internal Pockets
- Arctic Program Patch
- Rib Knit Cuffs
- Reinforced Elbows
- Made in Canada
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6ft 2in/1.88m with a 35.5”/90cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over AU$300.00Order now to receive Wed 01 May - Thu 02 May
- AU$25.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 01 May - Thu 02 May
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page