Canada Goose Langford Parka
A pared-back parka from Canada Goose, the sleek, streamlined shell of the black Langford conceals a duckdown quilted lining that provides incredible warmth, even when temperatures plummet to -25°C. The longline silhouette is cut to mid-thigh and features a cosy coyote-fur trim at the hood – removable depending on personal preference. Replete with a host of useful pockets, this is a stylish winter coat fit for streetwear or après-ski.
- 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton
- Arctic Tech Fabric
- Water & Wind Resistant
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Detachable Coyote Fur Trim
- 2-Way Zip Closure with Storm Flap
- Arctic Program Patch
- 2 Interior Pockets
- 2 Angled Chest Pockets
- 2 Flap Pockets
- Drawstring Hood & Waist
- Made in Canada
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over AU$300.00Order within 4 hrs 5 mins to receive Tue 02 Jul - Wed 03 Jul
- AU$25.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 4 hrs 5 mins to receive Tue 02 Jul - Wed 03 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page