Canada Goose Citadel Parka
Still basing all of their production in Canada, inspired by the cold weather that is inherent to their national identity, Canada Goose produce pieces with real integrity and genuine reliability. A confident and technical cold weather design, the Canada Goose Citadel Parka is taken from their Arctic Program tier, equipment built to tackle extreme temperatures at both the North and South Pole. Constructed with a polyester blend shell and insulated with 625 Fill Power White Duck Down, the Citadel Parka can comfortably withstand -25°, helped by the detachable coyote fur trimmed hood, a material that not only acts as a windbreak for exposed skin but is impervious to freezing and doesn't hold water.
- Polyester Blend Shell
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Detachable Coyote Fur Trim
- Two Way Locking Zip Closure
- Technical Chest Pocket Set Up
- Hidden Zipped Chest Pocket
- Hidden Handwarmer Pockets
- Recessed Ribbed Cuffs
- Appliqué Logo Patch
- Made in Canada
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Small.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over AU$300.00Order within 5 hrs 20 mins to receive Mon 27 May - Tue 28 May
- AU$25.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 5 hrs 20 mins to receive Mon 27 May - Tue 28 May
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page