Much copied, but never bettered, Barbour's International Waxed Jacket was first released in 1936, serving as the inspiration behind the famous WW2 Submarine Suit. Made from heavyweight waxed cotton with a full cotton lining, the International is made to keep out the worst of the British weather whilst still retaining it's timeless styling. A true classic.
- 100% Heavyweight Waxed Cotton Construction
- 100% Cotton Barbour Tartan Lining
- Corduroy Lined Storm Collar with Adjustable Neck Strap
- Map Pocket, Breast Zip Pocket and Two Side Pockets with Press-Studded Storm Flaps
- Stiffened Belt with Buckle
- Two-Way Zip with Barbour Branded Pull
- Barbour International Badge on Chest
- Inner Studs to Attach Optional Warm Pile Lining A55
- Style Code: MWX0004BK51.