Head Porter Plus is the premium apparel line from the famous Yoshida & Co, drawing on years of manufacturing expertise to produce a range of clothing truly worthy of the Porter name. This lightweight hooded jacket takes its styling cues from vintage mountain parkas and seafaring rainwear, and is constructed from a 60/40 blend of cotton and nylon, offering excellent durability and protection from the elements. The jacket features slanted hand pockets two large front pockets, and leather trim detailing on the back, front pockets and drawstring toggles.
- 60% Cotton 40% Nylon Construction
- Adjustable Hood with Contrast Drawstring and Leather Toggles
- Contrast Zip Closure
- Pop-Stud Fastening Placket and Pockets
- Two Front Flap Pockets, and Two Slanted Hand Pockets
- Leather Trim on Front Pockets and Lower Back
- Made in Japan