The Cameraman Jacket was worn by Wilfird Noyce on his numerous photographing expeditions to Everest. An updated version for AW12, the 'Crazy' Cameraman keeps to the original design, with a woven Harris Tweed lower portion and an authentic Mackintosh fabric upper, but mixes up the fabric patterns with contrasting panels and pockets as well as leather elbow patches. As ever, the detailing stays true to the original with no expense spared, including natural horn buttons and US Military edition metal clip closure.
- Authentic Mackintosh Upper
- Contrast Patterned Woven Harris Tweed Wool Lower Portion
- Horn Buttons and US Military Metal Clasp Closure
- Four Front Button Closure Flap Pockets
- Adjustable Hood with Coiled Cord Detail
- Made in England
- Extremely Limited Numbers