Wacko Maria Riders Jacket
Retired J-League soccer stars and friends Keiji Ishizuka and Nobuhiro Mori began with the opening of the Rock Steady music bar, and in 2005 went on to launch Wacko Maria – a range of menswear heavily inspired by American music, film and art. For their AW16 offering Wacko Maria look to bring back a classic cotton corduroy, reworking the retro-infused fabric into a lightweight jacket.
- Cotton Corduroy
- Branded Buttons
- Button Closure Chest Pockets
- Hand Warmer Pockets
- Button Cuffs
- Made In Japan
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Slim cut, but not too fitted
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order now to receive Tue 22 Oct - Wed 23 Oct
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 22 Oct - Wed 23 Oct
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page