Wacko Maria Fatigue Jacket
Retired J-League soccer stars and friends Keiji Ishizuka and Nobuhiro Mori began with the opening of the Rock Steady music bar, and in 2005 went on to launch Wacko Maria – a range of menswear heavily inspired by American music, film and art. Taking on a classic military style, Wacko Maria offer up the Fatigue Jacket as part of their AW16 collection. The jacket's back panel features a bold typography print, whilst the front is completed with four pockets.
- 100% Cotton
- Logo Print To Chest
- 4 Pockets To Front
- Graphic Print To Back
- Button Closure
- Made In Japan
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Slim cut, but not too fitted
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $200.00Order within 5 hrs 11 mins to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
- $9.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 5 hrs 11 mins to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page