Thom Browne Diagonal Stripe Chino Pant
New York designer Thom Browne believes that the modern ubiquity of casual dress has created for a gap in the market and lends the wearing of suits a sort of subversive edge. The Browne brand has become known for its re-imagining of classic tailored cuts.
The Diagonal Stripe Chino Pants come cut from cotton and are decorated in this brands signature style with a set of diagonal tricolour stripes to the front. Gold toned hardware details the zipper fly and button down fastenings to the waist and rear pockets. These trousers come with unfinished cuffs to the ankle, meaning they can be tailored to your desired length.
- 100% Cotton
- Gold Metallic Hardware
- Zipper & Button Fastening
- 4 Pocket Set Up
- Printed Tri-Colour Stripes to the Front
- Tri-Colour Grosgrain Tab to the Back
- Belt Loops
- Inset Pleats to the Front
- Made in Japan
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/189cm with a 30" waist and is wearing a size 1.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $250.00Order within 40 mins to receive Wed 24 Jul - Thu 25 Jul
- $11.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 40 mins to receive Wed 24 Jul - Thu 25 Jul
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page