SOULIVE Haori Western Shirt
SOULIVE was founded in 1992 in Kojima District, Okayama – otherwise known as Japan’s denim capital. With an aim to craft pieces that span generations, this brand utilises hand-worked and indigo dyed techniques – inspired by traditional costume and craft methods – to craft heritage apparel for a new era. Constructed from an 8oz Serubitchi denim, this Haori shirt symbolises the meeting of two iconic aesthetics. This kimono style can be worn as a layer or as a piece of outerwear on warmer days – making it adaptable for all seasons. Western-style press studs to the cuffs finish this piece, offering a respectful nod to American styles of the past.
- 100% Cotton
- 8oz Serubitchi Denim
- Indigo Dyed
- Western Style Press Studs to the Cuffs
- Is a smaller fit, we suggest taking a size larger.
- Cut with a shorter silhouette.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears a size Large.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $250.00Order now to receive Thu 25 Apr - Fri 26 Apr
- $11.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 25 Apr - Fri 26 Apr
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page