SOULIVE Arts & Crafts Padding Vest
SOULIVE was founded in 1992 in Kojima District, Okayama – otherwise known as Japan’s denim capital. With an aim to craft pieces that span generations, this brand utilises hand-worked and indigo dyed techniques – inspired by traditional costume and craft methods – to craft heritage apparel for a new era. Built in a patchwork construction from eight different patterned fabrics, this Arts & Crafts vest is a warming and contemporary take on a classic Japanese aesthetic. Padded with polyester, this lightweight gilet fastens with silver toned press studs and is finished with a duo of pockets and an elasticated trim to its hemline.
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester Padding
- Indigo Dyed
- Patchwork Construction
- Silver Toned Press Stud Fastenings
- 2 Pockets
- Elasticated Hemline
- Is a smaller fit, we suggest taking a size larger.
- Cut with a shorter silhouette.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears a size Large.
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over $250.00Order now to receive Thu 25 Jul - Fri 26 Jul
- $11.95 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 25 Jul - Fri 26 Jul
All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Paid
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page